Residential address verification
verification is carried out by in-house security officers. The procedure
requires the user to send a copy or a photo of a supported
There is a great variety of documents that can be accepted as a proof of residence. Typically, these are:
- Utility bills (energy provider, water, or gas bills);
- Telecommunication bills (cable TV, Internet, or landline telephone bills);
- Bank statements;
- Residence cards.
Whatever the document is, it shall meet the following criteria:
- Not older than 90 days
- Composed on a form sheet of the issuing organization
- Contains your full name
- Contains your residential address
- Contains your identifier in the system of the issuing organization (e.g. a contract/account number)
- Image formats.pdf, .doc, .jpg or .png
- max size is 10 MB
1. To start the Proof of address verification go Settings → KYC Status → Utility Bill.
2. Input the type of a document (a utility bill, a bank statement, an internet bill, etc.), upload a scanned copy or a photo of the proof-of-residence document that meets the above criteria and tap Verify.
In-house security officers will review the document and either verify you with a respective notification, or reject your document and contact you to instruct you on how to achieve compliance with our verification policy.
When successfully completed, this KYC verification is indicated as completed in respective sections of Fintap (Settings → KYC Status).
You can always check the status of KYC verifications, be redirected to respective KYC interfaces for further verification steps, and find other useful links in these sections.