Access to your tokens is exclusively available through the Fintap app. To safeguard against losing access to your wallet, it is mandatory to backup your secret key in case you either reinstall the app or lose it. You will be required to perform a backup before initiating any transfers through Fintap.
1. In Fintap, go to Settings and you'll see a warning about the need for a backup:
2. Once you tap Account backup, you'll get following message:
3. Tap Create a backup
4. You will see the Save your backup window. You can generate a QR-code or a Secret Key
— tap Withdraw to email the QR-code or send it to one of the messengers;
— tap Download to download the QR-code to your device;
— tap Print to print the QR-code.
• Secret key:
— tap Withdraw to email the Secret key or send it to one of the messengers;
— the Copy button will copy the Secret key to the clipboard, you can then simply paste it into a file on your device;
— tap Print to print out the keys.
5. Let's check your backup window will appear next.
You will have to either enter your secret key, scan the QR-code or upload it as a file to complete this step.
6. If everything is done correctly, you'll get this message:
Please remember to keep your backup data in a safe place so your access to the wallet can be recovered at any time.