Using the Send Button
Discover the seamless process of sending money to another Fintap user in this comprehensive guide. Using USDT as an example, please note that the steps remain consistent regardless of the currency involved.
1. Tap More at the main screen → Send.
2. Select the currency you wish to send.
3. Enter the monetary amount you are sending and tap the confirmation button on your screen keyboard.
4. Enter the recipient's EON ID. You have three options to provide it: manual entry, select from your contacts, or scanning another user's QR-code. Look for the corresponding pictogram on the right side of the EON ID field. When you've finished, tap Send.
5. You'll see the transaction details. This includes the approximate time the transfer will take to finalize, the transaction number (also known as the transaction ID), and other details.